What Is iExplorer And How It Works?
If something is characterized by Apple devices is to be quite unfriendly to be explored and searched. Under normal conditions, when connecting to the computer we can access little more than your photos if you do not have iTunes installed. However, with the help of iExplorer, we will be able to use it as if it were a normal storage disk. Even you can get the working iexplorer 4 registration code to enjoy the complete license to use full software for free.
We can delete images, add songs or movies inside the corresponding folders, or even enter files to take them anywhere, using our iOS terminal as if it were a pen drive.
The interface of the program is very intuitive so that if we know how to move in Windows, we will know how to move in iExplorer. On the left, we will have a tab to quickly access all the folders, and in the centre part and on the right we can see all the contents of each of them.
iExplorer is a very, very useful tool for any user of an iPod Touch, iPhone or iPad because just by having it installed and using it from time to time we considerably increase the possibilities of our terminal.
A new application to manage the internal iPhone files is available. This is iPhone Explorer and offers a version for both Mac and Windows.
It works by USB, which is to be welcomed if we have to pass large files.
The Main Features are:
- Drag to copy and transfer files to iPhone.
- Easily integrates with the good reader so you can see the files transferred directly on your iPhone.
- Create, delete and rename files and folders on your iPhone or iPod Touch.
- Works with all iPhone and iPod Touch including the 3GS and iPod Touch 2G.
- In the case of the iPhone lock, we can access internal files.
Disadvantages of iExplorer
- iExplorer requires the installations of the latest version of the QuickTime car, or it may not work properly on your computer.
- iExplorer is unable to import music, photos, videos and more files from your computer to iPhone / iPad / iPod or from one iDevice to another.
- The interface is not easy to use and a bit complicated to use.
If you are not convinced by your flaws or simply want a more functional and easy-to-use alternative to iExplorer, you have come to the right place. There are many applications like iExplorer are available online, but AnyTrans for iOS stands out among them so it really gives you a smooth and easy file management experience for iOS users. AnyTrans for iOS is considered as the best alternative iExplorer, Why? Keep reading to get more information about it.